THE BUILDING SCIENCE SYMPOSIUMS WILL CONTINUE IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN. ON MAY 9TH & 10TH - 2023
The upcoming Building Science Symposium will take place on May 9th & 10th, 2023 at the Surly Brewing Company - in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This Event's Speakers & Topics Include:
- Steve Baczek - Architectural details for building performance.
- Jake Bruton - Building the Control Layers - how and why.
- Kohta Ueno - How we know what we know, and the edge of risk.
- John Straube - Water management and Rainscreens.
- Randy Williams - Building Diagnostic Testing.
We’ll revisit the roundtable discussion and happy hour, along with the great barbecue and beer you’ve come to expect.