THE BUILDING SCIENCE SYMPOSIUMS WILL CONTINUE IN STRATFORD, CT. ON JUNE 20TH & 21ST - 2023
The upcoming Building Science Symposium will take place on June 20th & 21st, 2023 at Two Roads Brewing Company - 1700 Stratford Avenue, in Stratford, Connecticut.
This Event's Speakers & Topics Include:
- Ben Bogie - History of Building Science and Functional Flashing Details.
- Steve Baczek - Architectural details for building performance.
- Jake Bruton - Building the Control Layers - how and why.
- Kohta Ueno - How we know what we know, and the edge of risk.
- Ross Tretheway - Indoor Air Quality, Heat pumps and Operational Economics.
We’ll revisit the roundtable discussion and happy hour, along with the great barbecue and beer you’ve come to expect.
External Event Date